NCCPP 2022 Call for Speakers
Virtual Conference Dates: October 18-19, 2022
Deadline for Proposals: April 1, 2022
NCCPP is accepting proposals for sessions on the 2022 theme of:
Risk Management to Cultural Property in The New Normal: Resilience (of Staff and Collections), Retention, And Recovery.
Sessions for other future virtual offerings may also be selected from these submissions.
Suggested Topic Areas:
We are looking for submissions in areas that align with the Conference theme:
- New technologies such as Virtual Docents, Guard Tour Technology, Robotics, Surveillance, Alarm, and Video Improvements, Cloud, Wireless, UAV, Asset tagging, and RFID
- Staffing: recruiting methods, retention, increasing the applicant pool, best practices for using Search Engine Optimization (SEO), automation, visitor experiences, and managing essential workers without telework capability, and wellness and resiliency for the workforce
- Customer Service Resiliency for staff: Encountering visitor resistance to policies
- Remote Workforce: Changes within an organization when a large population of the workforce is remote, how companies provide access to their remote network, VPN, etc.
- Risk Management: Bomb Threats when staff are virtual, significant emergencies such as fire, flooding, etc.
We especially encourage proposals that incorporate issues of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion (DEAI) and illustrate ways in which cultural properties are leveraging the American Alliance of Museums’ Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
Submit a Proposal:
Please submit proposals by April 1, 2022, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: NCCPP2022: Speaker Proposal and include the following session information:
- Clear session title
- Session description (max 200 words)
- Session Title, Description and Learner Outcomes
- Speaker Biography
Included with a Speaking Engagement:
Each speaker receives one (1) complimentary Full Conference Pass to NCCPP 2022; your name published on promotional material, website, and program; recognition as a leader in your field to the cultural property protection industry, and discounted conference rate for your colleagues.