[Skip to Content]
Toggle

NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CULTURAL PROPERTY PROTECTION

CONTENT

SCHEDULE

Welcome

Welcome and opening remarks from the President and Eloise W. Martin Director of the Art Institute of Chicago.

Speakers

James Rondeau

James Rondeau

President and Eloise W. Martin Director of the Art Institute of Chicago

Location

Fullerton Hall

Fullerton Hall

Built in 1898, Fullerton Hall was added to the north side of the museum's main-floor lobby in an area that had once been an open court. Louis Comfort Tiffany designed the exquisite stained-glass dome, which still illuminates the auditorium today.

Join our Mailing List